How to apply for membershipREQUIREMENTS:
- You must apply with a LiveJournal account (no Facebook/Twitter/Google/etc. accounts).
- Your livejournal account must have at least 2 entries and 30 comments posted
(you can verify your stats in your profile page: example
) This is to ensure that yours is not a sock puppet account.STEP 1 - Please read the RULES and find the keyword in this entry.
Once you've found the keyword at the link above, please write it as the title of the comment containing your application.
This is our way to make sure you actually read the rules thoroughly. Please read carefully before you write the keyword in your application (If you get it wrong for 2 times, you will get banned).STEP 2 - Please write a comment to this entry answering to these random questions:
~ Please introduce yourself, where you're from
~ Tell us a random thing about yourself or Arashi
~ Who is your ichiban?
~ What did you have for breakfast today?
Here is an example of the application format :STEP 3 - Click the “Join” button.Further information:
1. Please don't worry if you aren't accepted right away. We aren't in front of the computer 24/7, but we'll definitely get back to you.
2. If you haven't been accepted in a month, there are two possibilities: either you've been rejected or we missed your application. Should that happen, please verify that your account meets the requirements, check if you have the right keyword, write a new application
& click 'join' again. If you’re sure you did everything correctly the first time, you may copy-paste your first comment. (Comments are screened: while you can easily spot your old application because it's the only comment you see, we may not find it because it's buried under dozens of other comments, that's why we ask you to comment again)
3. If you forget to click the 'join' button or it fails to work for some reason, we can still accept your application and send you an invitation to join the community. Please check your community invitations here
and remember that LJ will reset it if you don’t accept it within 30 days. If that happens, please apply again.
4. If we find that the rules have been broken in any way, we will try to find the rule breaker by ip address and other methods, but if we cannot find him/her, WE MIGHT PURGE THE COMMUNITY (AGAIN)
... Seriously, people, don’t do it... It’s a hassle for us and for the other members of the community ._.
Why do we discourage uploading to streaming sites? LEGAL PROBLEMS. Fansubbing is not exactly legal. We are putting ourselves in danger by taking copyrighted videos, translating them, and then distributing them to you guys. We could get in serious trouble if they were to find us and take action. Putting them on popular streaming websites exposes us and makes it easier for them to find us. By keeping the videos in this LJ community, we can minimize the chances of that happening. This is why we do not allow re-uploading of our videos.
Thank you guys for always being patient and supporting us. Please continue to support us in the future. We will try our best for you guys too. Have a nice day ^^~nnk staff~NOTE: Since 8th March 2019 ArashiProject has taken over membership maintenance. If you've applied before that date and aren't a member yet, please send us a new application.